Workshops are available in 3 hour formats, day long formats, or full weekend retreats. Email Sarah to join one or to host your own: ssilbert [at] vtc.edu.
- The Journey of Motherhood: an exploration of this most delightful and challenging of paths, beginning with conception traveling into eternity.
For moms-to-be all the way through to great-great grandmoms.
- Personal Sustainability ~ Maintaining Compassion and Care during Crisis: creative writing, sharing, and guidance for those committed to helping others longterm.
For nurses, teachers, personal caregivers, activists and all those helping others.
- Creative Tensions ~ Playing with Perspective: a delicious retreat for lovers connecting through the chakras.
For couples looking to deepen their relationship and for individuals preparing for the perfect soulmate.
- The Power of Imagination ~ Creative Writing for Teens: workshops for youth yearning to express and explore themselves, their imaginations and the world.
For youth ages 12 through 18.
- Writing through Memory for Seniors: a workshop designed to share techniques on excavating memory and creating scenes from past stories.
For all engaged in writing memoir.
- Creative Journaling for Health and Healing: a series of exercises designed to bring the mind/body health through creative writing.
For patients of any ailments, short term or chronic.
- Yoga-Journaling: a chance to stretch body and mind and to strengthen spirit, muscles, and resolve.
For anyone with the urge to grow and feel and heal.
- Career Jumpstart: a rigorous class on how to increase your publishing credits and expand your support network.
For writers of all levels.
- Your Writer Spirit: a chance to revitalize the Spirit of your Voice using gifts of the seven primary chakras.
For all writers of all levels.